A high-pressure pump moves the water that is eventually propelled via nozzles into the humidifying chamber. The pump output is controlled via a frequency converter.
The CERTO pump station centers on a robust high-pressure pump with a ceramic piston, a drive housing in die-cast aluminium, a crankshaft with ball bearings and an oil level sight glass.
All water-bearing parts are chemically nickel-plated. This means the pump can be used with de-mineralised water and is significantly more corrosion-resistant than most pumps on the market.
Robust - Infinitely Variable - Maintenance-Friendly
- Robust device chassis in steel plate, stove enamelled in RAL 5015 colour.
- Anti-vibration mount for indoor mounting on a load-bearing surface.
- Maintenance-friendly design allowing access to all components.
- Infinitely variable adjustment of water volume for required humidity with speed-regulated pump control.
- Power is transmitted via robust toothed belt systems - individually designed for optimum efficiency and wide control range.
Integrated Safety Features
- Built-in water filter to protect against any supply system impurities and protect the high-pressure pump from dirt particles.
- Fixed drive housing inspection cover to prevent injury from accidental contact with rotating parts.
- Non-return valve and solenoid valve to shut off water supply if system is stopped.
- Manometers on both low- and high-pressure sides for visual monitoring of the internal system pressures.
- Low-pressure switch protects pump against dry running.
- High-pressure switch limits the maximum permissible operating pressure.
- All electrical connections are combined in a terminal box and pre-wired. Connections are via series terminals connected to the same terminals of the control unit.