Klingenburg rotor controllers give you infinitely variable control over your rotary heat exchangers. They are always cutting-edge, easy to operate and can be used anywhere in the world. All known regulations have been taken into account in their manufacture.
The controllers are operated using just three buttons. An illuminated, two-line display shows the outcomes and queries.
Once wired in, the controller is ready for operation as soon as it is switched on. Faults are shown on the display. We check every single controller before it is dispatched.
Latest Processor Technology
We supply three different controllers, to suit the required output and rotor size. They have the designations KR2, KR4 and KR7.
Each Klingenburg controller features the latest processor technology. They are CE-approved as a matter of course and thus meet the fundamental EU health and safety requirements.
Compliant with Standards and Individually Tested
The controller housings meet the IP 54 protection standards (protection against splashes, dust and contact with hazardous parts in the controller).
The output is short circuit-protected. Each of the controllers is tested to the following European standards: EN 55011, EN 61000-3, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3 (Burst), EN 61000-4-4 (Surge), EN 61800-3. We check every single controller before it is dispatched.
Advantages of Klingenburg Rotor Controllers
- CE conformity
- Latest processor technology
- Menu-driven programming with two-line, illuminated colour LCD plain text display
- Status messages
- Detailed error messages
- Three-button operation
- Start-up and shutdown processes adjustable via ramps
- Thermal contact monitoring of drive motor
- Signal processing from external controllers
- Integral software for rotor self-cleaning function
- Short-circuit and earth-fault protected
- Suppressed against interference
- Robust aluminium housing offering IP 54 protection